The Honeymooners

10.13.2011

The honeymooners are home and the first round of pictures from the honeymoon are edited for your viewing delight. We had the best time in Cancun and kept saying, "this is so nice," about every detail. It seemed like every day there was another discovery of luxury and it thrilled us to be by the beach relaxing in the sun.


The resort was incredibly beautiful and the views were to die for. We ate like kings, slept like babies, and I felt like a queen for a week. That pretty much sums up the highlights of our adventure.

The honeymoon would not have been possible without Ryan's parents, what an amazing gift! We are so thankful for the time we had together there and have so many memories brought home with us. At the end of the week I exclaimed, "I think I'd go on vacation with you again!" Ryan laughed. I'll have more details to share in the next couple of days but for now a little glimpse into paradise. big kiss, bekuh