A Letter to My Husband

10.01.2012

Ryan,
Happy Anniversary handsome. It seems kind of weird celebrating this day because if we've said it once we've said it a thousand times, "It's just one day in our lives," but I'm going to celebrate it anyway. You are my best friend, my favorite person, and one heck of a kisser. Our first year has been an adventure; both with its crazy awesome joys and its intense tearful sorrows, but we're only better for it. I feel more sure of us today than I did standing out in that freezing field last October, because that's what love should do. Grow. It's still weird to say I'm a Mrs. and a wife but if I gotta say it I'm glad it's with you.

We still burn, burn, burn for the things we're passionate about and that fight will continue to get harder as we grow older. Let's never put the fire out, but instead embrace it and envelope ourselves in a life lived passionately, and fully together. Year two is already looking pretty exciting so let's keep this wild streak alive. I love you. I love you. I love you times infinity. I'll see you tonight you old devil.

Always,
Bekuh