3. Nellie went camping for the first time, and another weekend trip was had by Ryan and I!
4. We made the painful decision to hold off on our cross country road trip because of Ryan's being laid off, and subsequently starting a new job. Maybe we'll turn it into a cross-country trip next summer?
6. We went to a lot of estate sales, and I thrifted a lot. Including two amazing mid century lamps that now sit in my studio illuminating me with inspiration, and a dresser to replace my falling apart one from childhood. Hooray!
the Button Factory inventory in check and preparing the necklaces to launch! We also made plans to attend Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago, just for some good old girly fun. Just two more weeks!
8. My good friend Lauren came home from Asia, and I cried happy tears, and we talked a lot. Oh, and she brought me chocolate and candies that I ate almost immediately. She's also been a super willing model for the shop and I'm grateful to her always.
9. I didn't exercise enough, but I rarely sit still. Does that count?
Uncommon Goods items.
11. We've seen three movies which is insane when you think we only saw one movie altogether last year. We've seen Dark Shadows, Moonrise Kingdom, and The Dark Knight Rises. The last two blew me away and Moonrise Kingdom now holds the key to my movie loving heart.
12. Ryan and have been taking a lighting e-course together to better our photography, called the Study of Light, It's been very informative and I'm super excited about my new scrim for those winter months when outdoor photos become hard to do.
14. We've spent so many hours hanging out with friends, and enjoying the little moments that come from good conversation, knowing glances, and a night filled with laughter. It's been the best.
15. My blog grew three times it's size this summer and my heart is overflowing with love for all of you lovely readers. I've loved getting to know some of you, creating fresh new content, and stretching my photography muscle as I delve deeper into my passions. I really feel like I'm pushing myself in a healthy way and learning so many new skills.
Well that's a recap of my summer thus far, just a few more weeks to push through some goals and enjoy the heat. What have you been up to this summer? big kiss, bekuh
- December (30)
- November (26)
- October (29)
- September (27)
- August (31)
- July (34)
- June (35)
- May (29)
- April (31)
- March (35)
- February (31)
- January (29)