My Life Lately

5.02.2012

The last couple of weeks have been some of the most rewarding and challenging days of my life. Launching the Button Factory with Katie really meant a lot to me personally, and having such a positive response to our launch was overwhelming. Next in line was the launch of my new blog design. So many hours went into drawing, formatting, editing, and coding the new layout and I am thrilled with the results. I hope you are too as you're the lovely people who read it every day. 

My work doesn't stop with blogging and vintage shop owning though, I also have a 9-to-5 that keeps me more than entertained. The month of April is the big decision month for seniors as they decide where they will be for college, and as an admission counselor that means lots of phone calls, emails, and long nights. I've been going non stop, burning the candle at both ends if you will, and I'm ready for a break.

May will be a month of exploration for me as I identify more of what the future of this blog looks like, what the future of the Button Factory looks like, and what the future of my life looks like. I want to take some time to evaluate what's important to me and how that translates to you. I am also going to take some time to love on my husband who has been patiently supporting me from the sidelines as I forge ahead with my dreams and goals.

I am looking forward to sharing all of this with you. big kiss, bekuh