Just a few holiday bits for you to enjoy before the holiday weekend:
Image 1. Katie gave me the gorgeous Rosemary Velvet hair bow from Red Velvet for Christmas. I got to check off another Christmas Wish List item!
2, 3, 4. Katie and I had a craft night last week and made some fun felt ornaments. We even tried our hand at a Skunkboy Creatures' Ice Skate Ornament.
5. I've been happily attending holiday fetes and snapped a picture as I got ready for one. I'll hopefully have a few full outfit posts from other holiday affairs soon.
6. On my way to ship Christmas presents to family afar and friends semi-close.
Ryan and I are off to Ohio today to visit my Dad and Grandparents for Christmas. Our trunk is full to the brim with presents and I'm happily bringing along a few presents already unwrapped. Are any of you driving or flying to a totally different climate this Christmas? What do you pack for the journey? big kiss, bekuh




