The love of my life, Ryan, turns 23 today. I am overwhelmed with joy whenever I mention him and on this important day I wanted to share a couple of reasons why I love him.
1. His sense of humor and love of making things awkward; this is one of the most important things we have in common. He makes peeling an orange inappropriate in the best kind of way.
2.Our mutual love of condiments and how he just knows I'll need barbeque sauce "with that."
3. His ability to love people and his need to make people feel wanted regardless of circumstance and personal cost to him.
4. How he calls everyone "hey man" in greeting, even his Dad. It's a sincere term of endearment.
5. His affinity to hug everyone.
6. He texts me at least twice a day to tell me he loves me. This never gets old.
7. His musical ability blows me away and even though I know nothing about the equipment he shows me I find myself enthralled with whatever he shares because he's just so darn passionate about it.
9. His uncompromising love for me.
10. The number one thing I love about Ryan is that he has never given up on his dreams and pursues them evryday. When others would have given up the hunt Ryan held out until the right job came along and it did. I am so proud of him for not selling out and this inspires me more than I can ever say.
Thank you Ryan for being born today and for helping me recognize that good things come to those who wait. You are my best friend and I love you. big kiss, bekuh