|Image Sources: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9|
I feel like I pretty consistently link to Etsy stores in Weekly Obsession posts, but rarely do I dedicate an entire post to them. That changes today. I love Etsy, I've sold through two stores on their site, and I like to support the brands they showcase, so why not share a little love? Here are some things I'm crushing on right now, and I encourage you to check out these stores too!
1. the First Date Blouse. Every girl should have a go to piece like this in their wardrobe.
2. We are definitely lovers of good food so the Gourmand poster seems made for us.
3. I've been a fan of the slouchy beanie for years, and I'm happy to see it coming into such popularity. Earl Grey's green version is a personal fav.
4. I almost bought these coasters for a friend's Christmas gift, and now I'm thinking we may need a set for our home.
5. I love throws, to the point where our collection has surpassed 10 blankets at some points. I'm thinking it's time to let go of a few plain jane ones in favor of this perfect vintage one.
6. I gotta be honest, I'm not always a candle person, but I'm loving the little mason jar candles by Pollen Arts. So sweet.
7. My sister had a set of Russian nesting dolls growing up and this set looks almost identical to hers. I coveted them when I was a kid, and some things just never change.
8. Acorns are already adorable, but as an acorn brooch they're almost too cute to bear. I think an acorn works with anything.
9. Chunky knit infinity scarves make me so happy...and warm. I just can't get enough.
Have you been eying anything special on Etsy? Leave me a link so I can check it out! big kiss, bekuh