Time to break-up the crazy seriousness that's been going on in these parts lately. I feel like every post has been an expose on intense life happenings. Sorry about that. Today I thought I'd share a few silly facts about me that go against everything blog land (and Pinterest too).
1. I hate red velvet everything. As a kid I got sick after eating red velvet cake, and now every time I see it I want to gag.
2. I've never tried any kind of nail art ever, and probably never will. I hate painting my nails, but my toe nails are another story.
3. I didn't really wear make-up until I started blogging. I can admit being peer pressured into something.
4. I've never eaten a macaroon, and I'm not really tempted to try them now.
5. I don't like cupcakes.
6. I haven't been thrifting in two months, and it's killing me!
7. I'm not a fan of the mixed drink. I have found a total of two I like: "bourbon and ginger," and one we made up w/no name. I'd rather drink beer instead.
8. I'm a terrible gardener, and kill almost every plant I touch.
9. I think newborn babies are ugly.
Of course all of these things are my personal opinions and tastes, and I think it's great if you like all of the above. As a matter of fact I think you're probably way cooler than I am. I'm just not cool you guys, it's a lifelong deficiency of mine. big kiss, bekuh
Tags: daily life
- December (30)
- November (26)
- October (29)
- September (27)
- August (31)
- July (34)
- June (35)
- May (29)
- April (31)
- March (35)
- February (31)
- January (29)