|Image Sources: 1(unknown)/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9|
You know how some images just make you instantly happy, or warm inside? Well I'm constantly seeking out images that illicit that feeling for me, and today I've collected some images for you that make me feel good about life. I've been really craving extra downtown lately, to the point where I've purposely put off loads of todos to just sit and read, watch an old TV show, or craft for me for awhile. I always get a little introspective with the passing of each chapter in my life, and as Ryan and I celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary this weekend I can't help but want to get cozy and reminisce about another year's passing.
1. Romanticism lives, in my heart at least.
2. Nutella Steamer via the darling Bridget
3. Vera Neumann, someone I've admired unknowingly for years
4. New uses for old things
5. Fall leaves changing in the mountains, like this
6. Festive wreaths are on my mind
7. Riding bikes is of utmost importance, as is pretty artwork
8. I will try this hairstyle soon
9. Plush little boggles too adorable for words.
Enjoy the last bits of your weekend, and the end of September. I'm going to go cozy up to my hubby now. big kiss, bekuh
Note: I try to give credit where credit is do, if I you know the source of an image I've labeled as unknown, or if I've misrepresented a source please let me know. I'm happy to either remove the image, or give proper credit. Thanks!