Happy Friday everybody!! I can't believe another week in December is already coming to a close, can you? We're narrowing in on our last gifts to buy, and I plan on knocking out a good chunk of that this weekend. Ryan's gift buying duties may stretch out just a little longer, he's a boy after all. I've been wrapping, and decorating like crazy, and our house smells like the holidays at last. I love seeing gifts all packaged up and ready to be delivered. This weekend will be filled with little dates, lots of love, and careful planning for the days and weeks ahead. I'd love to squirrel away an hour or two to paint or sketch if the days allow. I'm in winter nesting mode for sure.
Next week I'll be sharing a couple of holiday baking recipes, and a wreath DIY. Neither of which really have anything to do with the pictures above. I hope it's not too late to share such things. In other news, here are few links for you to enjoy:
1. Prettiest wrapping paper I've seen this year
2. This furry hat may be sneaking its way into my closet after the holidays
3. My favorite gift guide from around the web
5. Tammy's new design is gorgeous, have you seen it?
6. If we lived closer I'd pay Bridget to take all of my photos, even her outtakes amaze me.
7. My chin length bangs could use a set of these.
8. The Button Factory has new large and extra-large dresses in the shop!
What are your plans this weekend? big kiss, bekuh
PS- Don't forget to enter the Dot & Army giveaway going on now!