I thought it was only fair, seeing as I shared mine, to have Ryan back on the blog to share his personal wishlist for Christmas too! I know it's almost Christmas Eve, but I'm sure there are a few last minute shoppers who might get inspired by this. I really like getting to share this space with Ryan, and I think he may start showing up in these parts more often. Blogging as family bonding...I'm into that. Here he is ladies:
|Image Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9|
2. We didn’t get to ride our bikes as much as we would’ve likes this year, mainly because I didn’t have a helmet. Hopefully this helmet from Protec fix that.
3. I always need a new pair of jeans, and Levi’s are my favorite.
4. As I get older, I don’t have as much time to dig through music blogs. Under The Radar is a bi-monthly magazine that covers ‘underground’ music.
5. I wear boots nearly everyday. After two years of hard wear, it is time to toss my old pair and upgrade to these great boots from Born.
6. Guitar pedals are pretty great. Joyo is an inexpensive brand that makes cool sounding pedals, so I am excited to add the American Sound pedal to my setup.
8. Most of my list this year is records. I didn’t want to bore y’all with every album I asked for, but this new record from Gary Clarke Jr. is one I hope Santa brings.
7. See 1
9. With our record collection ever growing, proper care, and maintenance is important. This brush will help keep our records in the best possible condition.
I love how both of us seem to naturally pick items in a color scheme. It's totally unintentional I assure you. What did your guys ask for this Christmas? big kiss, bekuh