This is the last holiday gift guide of the season, and I'm going to be honest and say I'll kind of miss doing this. It's been fun to collect all of these items to share, and challenging to meet different price points. But all good things must come to end, or so they say. Today is a guide for you puppy lovers (sorry cat lovers). I tried to stay as gender neutral as possible with this gift guide, so that it would be applicable to all kinds of dog owners. Like the rest of our gift guides everything is set to $100 or less.
|Image Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10|
2. $15- Plaid Pet Bow Tie, a seasonally preppy accessory. I promised Ryan I'd never buy anything like this for Nellie, but gosh how cute it would be.
3. $15- Personalized wooden dog tag, laser cut and oh so precious. Making "Hello My Name Is," even cooler.
4. $19- Dog Grass Bowl, a fun and eco friendly treat for your dogs. Good for their digestion, and a renewable source of food. Just clip and serve.
5. $9- Nylabone Dental Dinosaur, geek chic for the dog. I can't help but love the dino shaped toys.
6. $10- Plush Santa Claus. These creepy looking Santas are a fun toy for your chew loving friends.
7. $49- Handpainted Dog Bowl, the most expensive item on the list, but they use it everyday. I love the water bowl graphic.
8. $10- Pork & Beef Knotted Bone 12". We're definitely getting a giant bone for Nellie this Christmas, mostly because I want to see our 35lb dog demolish something her size.
9. $32- Woolrich Heritage Pet Bed, man do I wish I'd found this before driving to MS for Thanksgiving. A traveling bed for your dog. Classy too.
10. $14- Climbing Rope Dog Leash 6'. We bought one of these for Nellie and it is the BEST leash. It's ultra durable and a perfect length for long walks.
I think getting a little something for the furriest member of your family is just as important as the rest. Are you getting anything for you furry babies this Christmas? We're pretty excited to have Nellie with us for the first time this year! big kiss, bekuh
PS- Don't forget to enter the Dot & Army giveaway going on now!