|Sources: 1/2-Unknown, found via /3/4/no source, mine/6/7/8/9-Unknown, found via|
I try really hard every year to hold off my excitement for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I've been dreaming of the holidays for months already. I've even snuck in a Christmas song or two. To get myself fully in the spirit for the upcoming holidays, and to encourage you too, I thought I'd share a few online finds that are conjuring up images of Old St Nick in my heart right now.
1. I bought the ingredients to make these ornaments last year and never got around to it. It is now my number one top priority this Christmas.
2. I'm not a wreath kinda gal, but I'm thinking something simple and super natural looking, like this one, might be the perfect outdoor decoration.
3. I love the idea of making fun festive lids to top jars of holiday goodies.
4. Animal shaped candles (here), and a red and white color scheme!? No need to say anything more.
5. C'est Noel! It's Christmas!
6. Dressing up dessert, and making it part of the decor. I'm all for this sweet and simple idea.
7. I've had a hard time picking out wrapping paper this year, nothing seems "just right." So I'm kind of leaning towards making my own, and Martha Stewart's vintage inspired paper is looking like a pretty cool alternative to me right now.
8. Cozy sweaters are a must, but the color palette of this stack is what I'm really after. Reds, Black, Mint Green, and Chartreuse. An untraditional Christmas color scheme I can get behind.
9. My most desired Christmas gift this year is a pair of Hunter rain boots, and one day this will be my life.
I hope all of you survived Black Friday, and are ready to get down and get decorating. I know I am. big kiss, bekuh