Two things occurred to me as I started creating this week's Weekly Obsessions post:
1. Man am I a boring person to buy for.
2. I seem to be really drawn to orangey-red, golden brown, and green things currently.
All kidding aside this is my for real wish list for my birthday this year, in all it's strange color palette glory. Here's what I'd like to buy/receive this October:
1. My 2013 planner. I've been using this same calendar for 2012 and love it!
2. This limited edition print is from one of my current favorite artists on Etsy.
3. I've been looking for a vintage skirt in this color to no avail, bring on the custom order!
4. I've wanted these Paper Dolls forever...it's seriously time to make this happen.
5. I need a new pair of red shoes and these flats are just too adorable to say no to.
6. Apple baskets, you read that right, I want 8 bushel size baskets to use as storage under our bed.
7. The Prints book by Heather Ross, I'm so intrigued by this and I've been a bit pattern obsessed lately. Why not learn how to make my own?
8. Frames like these for all the fabulous art I'm going to get, and have already bought at Renegade!
We're just three weeks from b-day and I'm starting to feel my age. Happy Sunday friends! big kiss, bekuh