I can't believe September is coming to a close. This month has gone by so fast, mostly due to the fact I've been traipsing all over the US, and we're off again this weekend to Washington DC. Ryan and I celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary this coming Monday and in honor of such an occasion we're getting away for a little romantic weekend. I'm so excited! Anyway back to pictures...Chicago I've....
1. Failed at keeping Nellie out of our bed for any length of time at all
2. Spent a day capturing my Mom's birthday
3. Received the best gift from Katherine in honor of our giveaway
4. Walked Nellie dog a lot
5. Started seeing color palettes everywhere, including my passenger seat
6. Spent time with my little family and admired my handsome husband
7. Gotten sick and better
8. Tried out my new fall coat on more than one occasion
9. Done laundry
10. Eaten so many yummy meals, due in part to our massive cheese pile in the fridge. Mmmm cheese.
If you'd like to see more pics from the little Browning clan follow me on Instagram @bekuhdoo. What changes, or adventures has September brought you? Happy Friday! big kiss, bekuh