Waking up is hard. There are some days where by noon I'm thinking to myself, "How on earth did I get out of bed? I don't even remember today before 10am," and that's why routine is so important to me in the morning. Today I thought I would share my morning routine with you, just because.
1. When I wake up in the morning I generally start by washing my face, I use Target's Up&Up (great name right?) products and tend to graviate towards something with a little exfoliant action.
2. After a good cleanse I apply a little anti-aging lotion with SPF and I've been using Garnier's lotion for about two years now.
3. After the basics are covered I comb out my hair and pretend not to notice it until I style it later.
4. Next I tackle the make-up. I begin by applying a little MAC blush in Dainty to my cheeks and eyes, then I add highlight to my eyes with Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin.
5. I throw on a coat of mascara, I use Cover Girl's Lash Blast Volume and my eyes are done.
6. After my eyes I go back to my cheeks and apply a little bronzer to both my cheeks and the ridge of my nose. My bronzer is so old the label has worn off so I have no idea who makes it. That probably means I need to replace it, but I'm cheap and lazy, HA!
7. If I'm feeling extra fresh I'll put on a little lipstick to brighten up my face, my favorite being Revlon's Moon Drops 24k Orange.
Lastly, I style my hair however I'm feeling that morning and I'm ready to go. You may have noticed that I keep things pretty low-key in the makeup department and on most days this really is how I operate. I think it's important to point out that generally for outfit posts I put on a little extra makeup and usually foundation. We all need a little extra help sometimes. big kiss, bekuh