I am a little obsessed with the idea of redecorating right now. I think about it ALL the time. I think about it when I wake up in the morning. I think about it in the car as I drive home. I think about it staring at my walls thinking about it.
There are just a couple of problems with this obsession:
1. We just started painting the bedroom an awesome blue grey color, it is not complete and probably won't be for some time. This is just how I paint people. I paint a little- let it settle, paint a little more, let it settle some more. It's always the ceiling line that takes the longest.
2. I am currently planning a wedding. i.e. I have one million and one projects on my plate that HAVE to take precedence. This is awesome and irksome all at the same time.
3. My house is in transition. My roommate is moving out (sad face) and Ryan is starting the uber slow process of moving in (happy face). So, currently there are three people fighting for the same wall/closet/floor space. YIKES!
4. I am getting married (Have I mentioned this? he he) and that means no money in my pockets for my decorating crazes. I get these a lot, so thank you Lauren for dealing with this as my roommate and Lord help you Ryan because you're marrying me.
5. I have a full time job and a half. No other explanation needed for that one.
So alas I lament online and dream of the day I will get to actually decorate the house I live in on occasion. big kiss, bekuh
- December (30)
- November (26)
- October (29)
- September (27)
- August (31)
- July (34)
- June (36)
- May (29)
- April (31)
- March (34)
- February (30)
- January (27)